Kelvin H. Bates
to my website! Here you can read more
, learn about
, peruse my
, take a look at my conference
presentations and posters
, and see details on my non-science
. Please don't hesitate to
if you have any questions or comments.
- It's official - I've defended my PhD thesis, entitled "Isoprene Oxidation Mechanisms and Secondary Organic Aerosol Formation under HO
-Dominated Conditions," and I'll be graduating this June!
- Presenting my work on global modeling of atmospheric isoprene oxidation at the
8th International GEOS-Chem Conference
in Cambridge, MA.
- The thesis is submitted! Now all that's left is the defense in two weeks.
- Thesis defense date set! If all goes well, I'll be a doctor by 2pm on May 5th.
- New photos on the
of a wonderful trip to Sedona.
- I'm on a podcast! My friend Cara Santa Maria has an awesome show called
and somehow decided that I'm interest enough to be on it. You can listen
© Kelvin Bates, 2017
Create a free website